Monday, February 11, 2008

Clap on...


Late to the party as usual, I am embarking on the ubiquitous Clapotis (4,413 projects and counting on Ravelry). I'm using Grignasco Top Print, a sweet, soft DK weight alpaca which will hopefully make the long haul worth it. For those who, like me, appreciate a little hand-holding on even the most obvious of projects, soulknitting has come up with a most excellent spreadsheet to keep track of your progress. Also on the needles, an Elizabeth Zimmermann February Baby Sweater because...well, because it's February.

2 comments:

Windansea said...

Pretty color! I just finished my clap last week, and I thought I might be the last person on the planet...but now I see it's you. Lydia

jessie said...

Make it 4,414, although I lost mine before Ravelry was a twinkle and Casey's eye. Fun knit, and you'll get lots of compliments! (I wish I had made mine a touch longer to wrap a little better.)

Great colors!