Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally a F.O.: Chocolate Swirl Dishcloth


It's been a long slog, but I do seem to be back on the knitting track with this modest but meaningful (to me at least) dishcloth. My tension was off because of my bandaged finger and I totally spaced on the Kitchener (which I can't blame on anything but my tendency to totally space), but it's done, and it reminds me of chocolate, and I can knit again. I've put myself on the Branching Out bandwagon; the laceweight yarn is a challenge, but one that I fully intend to rise to. Onward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri, I have been so worried about you this is your last secret pal #9! My name is Teri also. After my last gift to you was returned back to me I was affraid somthing had happend to you. We even tried finding your phone number in NY and calling you. I am glad all is well or healing. I can be reached at teri_barrysnook@hotmail.com and my blog is knot-tonight.blogspot.com (it is very outdated) Hope to hear from you soon. Teri