Monday, May 26, 2008

Block Island Ballbands


I just returned from a lovely Memorial Day Weekend (although I suppose it is a bit of an oxymoron to say Happy Memorial Day) visiting friends on Block Island, a truly beautiful place...sort of like Martha's Vineyard without half the population of the Upper West Side. Too many Red Sox fans, but...whatever. I was chill. I turned to my old standby housegift and whipped out a trio of Ballband Warshrags for my hostess Claire and her daughters Kate and Ann, packaged along with a tube of Boss Lady Body Wash (no affiliation, but I was particularly attracted by the motto "Lather up and hunt 'em down.")

anneAnnekateKateclaireClaire

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Don't you just LOVE the ballband pattern? It always looks so great!

Terri H. said...

Yes, Nicole; I do love the ballbands. So much so that I've even written a song about them.