Another button, nabbed here. For all I know it says "Knitting Olympics Sucks," but I like it. Some random notes on the opening ceremony:
- Who wears the best hats? Austria wears the best hats! Love the fun fur toupee look. Am scouring the web for a picture.
- Nothing says Olympics spirit like 70's and 80's disco music. Ah Ah Eh Eh, let's all chant...indeed.
- OK, I totally get the Bode Miller thing. And the solo guy from Ethiopia? Mrrow.
- Whatever happened to the Jamaican bobsled team?
- DH called the Sophia Loren appearence early on, but he figured she'd be lighting the flame.
- What is the deal with Pavarotti's scary eyebrows? And buddy, lip-synch much?
- Yoko Ono. YOKO ONO???
Oh yeah, I cast on and knit a few rows. Go New York go New York go!